Friday, March 26, 2010

Photos (3/16/2010 - 3/24/2010)

Jake, this made me think of you!

(l-r) Me, Ted, Tom and Richard at Springer Mtn.,
the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail

Building at the old cemetary where we spent our first night

Old wooden & stone headstones


Ted, Richard, me and some hot cocoa at Jarrard Gap


View from atop Blood Mountain

Richard and me at Neels Gap


Walasa-Yi store where we had great hamburgers


Very crowded shelter at Low Gap


Snow at Low Gap


Waterfall along the trail


Richard and me hiking in the snow

Tunnel of Mountain Laurel - a touch of spring!

5 comments:

  1. awesome blog! This doesn't lood like Jerry's work. DID HE DO THIS???
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jerry provided the photos and the comments. All I did was place it on the page and send it out. Glad you like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to follow the adventures of my adventurous brother in law Jerry! Great pics Jerry with people (like you) in them! :) Yay!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos Jerry! Wish we could've stayed and hiked in the snow with all of you!

    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry, your awesome!! Keep up the good work--and thank you for the blog so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete